"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

3/19/14

Quotes From A Better Me

"Like the butterfly, I have the strength and faith to believe that in time I will emerge from my cocoon...transformed." ~A Better Me

"May Angels fly with you wherever you roam and guide you back safely to family and home." ~A Better Me

"May peace be in your heart. And troubles melt away." ~A Better Me

"You never know what's around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other and then one dy you look back and you've climbed a mountain." ~A Better Me

"Your positive attitude not only unites you with others, but it helps you to live the life grateful for all the good that it exists." ~A Better Me

"When there is darkness, dare to be the first to shine a light."

"When you feel like you're about to fall, it might be that you're ready to FLY!" ~A Better Me

♥*✿*•♥

Gleaned from FB


╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝