"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/22/13

Sylvester Stallone Quotes


"I believe there's an inner power that makes winners or losers. And the winners are the ones who really listen to the truth of their hearts." ~Sylvester Stallone

"I learned the real meaning of love. Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people, you can set your watch by them. And that's love, even if it doesn't seem very exciting." ~Sylvester Stallone

“Once in one's life, for one mortal moment, one must make a grab for immortality; if not, one has not lived.” ~Sylvester Stallone

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝