"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/7/13

Michael Tunde Babalola Quotes

"Mandela had the heart of a servant, because he wanted to be a good example to the nation that by being a servant you can be a great leader." ~From Michael Tunde Babalola (FB - December 2013)

"May we keep praying Thy kingdom come so that at least there will an end to hate, racism and a feeling of superiority since we are all equal before God ." ~Michael Tunde Babalola