"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/18/12

Susan Sarandon Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

“Children reinvent your world for you.”Susan Sarandon

"I just want my kids to love who they are, have happy lives and find something they want to do and make peace with that. Your job as a parent is to give your kids not only the instincts and talents to survive, but help them enjoy their lives." ~Susan Sarandon, Readers' Digest, May 2002

"I look forward to being older., when what you look like become less and less an issue and what you are is the point." ~Susan Sarandon

"When you start to develop your powers of empathy and imagination, the whole world opens up to you." ~Susan Sarandon

"You define things by your mistakes not by your victories." ~Susan Sarandon


╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝