"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/27/12

Charlie Brown Quotes


“All you really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” ~Charlie Brown 

"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back." ~Charlie Brown

"There must be millions of people all over the world who never get any love letters... I could be their leader." ~Charlie Brown

BIO

Charlie Brown is the principal fictional character of the comic strip Peanuts created by Charles M. Schulz

Charles M. Schulz Quotes


"A good education is the next best thing to a pushy mother." ~Charles M. Schulz 

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." ~Charles M. Schulz 

"Be yourself. No one can say you're doing it wrong. My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy." ~Charles M. Schulz 

"Happiness is a warm puppy." ~Charles M. Schulz 

"It seems beyond the comprehension of people that someone can be born to draw comic strips, but I think I was." ~Charles M. Schulz 

"No problem is so big or so complicated that it can't be run away from." ~Charles M. Schulz 

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝