"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/3/12

Phil Rishel Quotes

"As my age comes heavy upon me, my memories are my greatest treasures. The things my little boys did are greater in value than any amount of gold, and the backward phrases and mispronounced words of my tiny daughters occupy my mind, constantly bringing me little smiles mixed with longing for those moments again. When your little girl looks up at you with such innocence, and says " Daddy when I grow up can I marry you?" Then, you will know the true meaning of love." ~Phil Rishel, Church Minister, COG

"No human language could ever express your greatness. I cannot comprehend Eternity and I can not understand Infinity." ~Phil Rishel

"No language of mankind or wonderful song could ever be sufficient in any way." ~Phil Rishel