"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/25/24

REUBEN CEDINO Quotes

Extracted from PSCS


"There are people in the world who embrace their work beyond mere source of income but a calling, an offering, an expression of the best of who they are and who they can be. They give me hope in humanity." ~Reuben Cedino 


"Unlocking symbols, examining designs and colors and knowing the story behind each stamp are the joy of stamp collecting." ~Reuben Cedino, PSCS, 25 May 2024 on Austria's "EAR of CORN"