"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/25/24

ANZAC DAY 2024

IN COMMEMORATION
25 April 2024

It's a sad day for me for missing my attendance on this solemn day.  But my heart and thoughts are for all the fallens and for my country, Australia 🇦🇺. 

TRIBUTES:
Everything here is lifted from FB/META





They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old;  
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.  
At the going down of the sun and in the morning  
We will remember them. 

Today, on Anzac Day, we come together to pay tribute to those who have served and sacrificed for our country. Their courage and selflessness will forever be remembered.

Lest we forget.

📷 State Library NSW, Anzac Day Service 1930s

"In small gestures"


Tributes from Blowers Real State Pty Ltd

From Oakwood 




From Girlie 







By Orange Central Square 
"Today is a day for honour,  reflection and remembrance."