"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/12/23

LIVING LIFE TO THE FULL Quotes

Gleaned from FB



By Living Life To The Full

"Be your own kind of beautiful."

"Each new days is a chance to start over."

"Enjoy the beauty of each day."

"I'm not looking back. I'm starting over."

"Life happens in moments."

"Life isn't easy but it's full of moments which make it worthwhile."

"Live like someone left the gate open."

"Seek to find the beauty amidst the challenges."

"Today I will focus on the positive."

"We are all given one life to live. So let's live it with courage, passion and without regrets."