"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

4/10/23

MERLINDA Rigua DANCEL Quotes



"Ang buhay ay parang dagat. Minsan high tide minsan naman low tide; minsan maalon, minsan payapa. Parang mood ko - minsan masaya, minsan malungkot. Pero kung ating iisiping mabuti, ang  lahat ay nakabalansi." Merlinda Rigua Dancel 

Original Text in Pilipino Language 

"LUHA _
lsang salitang hindi ko maintindihan na kahit gaano ako katapang hindi ko kayang pigilan."

Credit to IStock Photo dot com


Translation:

"TEARS - a word I can't comprehend;
no matter how strong and fierce I am, I have no power to suppress it." ~Merlinda Rigua Dancel