"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

10/26/22

IKWULONO MOHAMMED SENISON Quotes

"I would stress to acquire knowledge so as to use the knowledge to acquire my riches rather than using my energy in stress for riches.

Time  will come that the energy will be robbed by the stress and nothing will be left to aid your struggles.But sound knowledge never diminishes .

Invest on knowledge acquisition,by God's grace,it hardly fails ."

@I'M Senison

"Our Memory is a Mirror of our                   Action.Constant self-evaluation is key to discover a new self." ~@I'M Senison


"The teacher who loves teaching teaches the learners to love learning" ~Ikwulono M Senison

"Where there is no meat of contentment, there is a bone of contention." ~I. M. Senison