"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/9/22

Tributes

Tributes
September 9, 2022



As a child, I remember wishing that somehow,  I'd live in a country where it has its own queen. That came true when I moved to Australia.  A woman born into a royal family and became queen for 70 years,  had gone home to  live in another royal kingdom under the reign of our King Jesus Christ. RIP your majesty,  Queen Elizabeth II. ~Arlene

She was clothed in strength, duty to public service, dignity and grace. Rest in Eternal Peace! Our beloved Majesty Queen! Gretchen Hastings