"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/28/22

ERIC AGUILAR Quotes



"In the deepest of emotions, one goes to hold the heart." ~Eric Aguilar

"Just as the desert traveller 
 sees of water afar the sand,
 so does the sailor sometimes see
 a far off the mirage of land."
 ~Eric Aguilar

"The resiliency of water is most impressed 
  by the conditioning of the storm." ~EA

"Your future is what you speak; your present is what you do." ~Eric Aguilar