"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/24/21

Adam Taylor Quotes


"New life in old pictures brings us closer to the past." ~Adam Taylor/Ray CP

"There were people here before us, there will be people here after us, that's where I'm coming from." ~Adam Taylor

"We're so used to thinking of the past in grayscale … in terms of things that happened before the 1960s children generally think everything happened in black and white." ~Adam Taylor,  Hobart Tasmania,  Photography 

"You think 'this could be me a hundred years ago, I'm treading the same path as these people, they had the same hopes and desires and dreams' … it's like a connecting point and doing it in colour is another connecting point." ~Adam Taylor on colourising his grandfather's Old Album