"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

10/15/20

DR. RICHARD ‘Harry’ HARRIS. Quotes


"A lifetime of experience and preparation can sometimes culminate in event you have never plan for or expect.” ~Dr. Richard 'Harry' Harris

[“A lot of people have called those involved in this rescue heroes. That doesn’t sit very well with me. I was doing two things that I enjoy at the end of the day, cave diving and anaesthesia.  Courage is doing something that frightens you and neither of those things were particularly concerning to me. 

“The one thing I am proud of is the fact that I found the courage to make the decision to proceed with this plan. In all good leaders, it is the courage to actually make a decision and make it in a timely manner." ~Dr RHH,  Ozwater 20 Online From the article written by Cecilia Harris]


Source: FB

 "For a completely desperate group of international people to come together with the goal of saving the lives of 12 children and their coach that you've never met before that tells me that the spirit of humanity is still alive." ~Dr. Richard 'Harry' Harris, SA Anaesthetist and expert Cave Diver, Australian of the Year 2019

"You don’t have to be good at everything, but you’re very lucky in life if you can find one thing that you are good and passionate about, because you never know where it will lead." ~Dr. Richard Harry Harris, Ozwater Online 

"You have to suffer a few bruises and scrapes along the way to grow normally." ~Dr.  Richard Harry Harris, Push to get kids outdoor,  ABCNews