"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/26/19

R.M. DRAKE Quotes



"I know how you feel because I’ve been there too. I’ve hated and I’ve loved. I’ve seen my demons root and crawl and my angels branch and soar. I've died within myself and lived a thousand different lives. I too fight the same war and I too am drowning in the puddles of self-consciousness this world created." ~R.M. Drake

"The hardest good-byes are the ones you don't see coming. The ones you don't plan. Or could ever imagine happening. Like one day you're both together. And little do you both know that today will be your last day spent. Sometimes there is nothing sadder than that." ~R.M. Drake