"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

11/5/19

Attar of Nishapur. - True Love

"The people of this world are like the three butterflies in front of a candle's flame: The first one went closer and said, 'I know about love'. The second one touched the flame lightly with his wings and said, 'I know how love's fire can burn'. The third one threw himself into the heart of the flame and was consumed. He alone knows what true love is." ~Attar of Nishapur