"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/29/19

Cheryl Quejada-Canning Quotes


"Have you ever sat alone in a forest and noticed how life persists, how your existence is unnecessary for the beauty you witness? ~Cheryl Quejada-Canning

"Let the kindness of your character say more about you than what you see in the mirror." ~Cheryl Quejada-Canning

"Life is not the same for everyone, be grateful for who you are and for what you have." ~Cheryl Quejada-Canning

"Our hearts cheered up by really trivial things  - making quiet time, trying to sit under the sun, a warm meal and a sweet treat. I hope in your daily life, you will have   a little bit of time to heal." ~Cheryl Quejada-Canning

"When I am painting I completely lose myself in the process, nothing matters to me more than that specific moment." ~Cheryl Quejada-Canning

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝