"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/5/18

KATHLEEN VALLESER Quotes


"A beautiful life is not achieved just like an instant coffee. Rather, it is patiently brewed with care and sipped hot in prayers. It is the result of good decisions, sacrifices, guts, risks and most of all allowing God to live and reign in our hearts." ~KathleenValleser

"I am doing my best to become RICH:

(R)esponsible,
(I)nspiring,
(C)ourageous, and
(H)umble
~Kathleen Valleser

"Love is the sweetest thing in this world, offer kindness specially to the least." ~Kathleen Valleser

"No matter how long would I live, life is a short ride. So I'll go and shouldn't be afraid of what's there ahead." ~Kathleen Valleser 

"Some people will judge you for changing, others will celebrate with you for growing.  Choose your circle carefully." ~Kathleen Valleser

"The early days that we make right decisions in our lives is the measurement in achieving our goals and successes. That vital and relevant decisions that we may have made reflects the chances and the opportunities that we may be enjoying today. However, there's this important quote that it says, "The best time to start was yesterday, but the next best time is today". ~Kathleen Valleser

"The reason why a lot of people won't become who they want is because they attached to who they've been." ~from Kathleen Valleser

"Time has no forgiveness, it grants pardon to no one and it is ruthless. So I'll make the most of it." ~Kathleen Valleser

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝