"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/7/18

Morgan Harper Nichols Quotes


"I do not know what lies ahead but I will find joy anyway." ~Morgan Harper Nichols

"I hope today is the kind of day, you see the light in everything." ~Morgan Harper Nichols

"May you never overlook how powerful it can be to slow down  for a moment and take a little time to breathe." ~Morgan Harper Nichols 

"no matter the darkness around her, light ran wild within her, and that was the way she came alive, and it showed up in everything." ~Morgan Harper Nichols

"Tell the story of the mountain you climbed. Your words could become a page in someone else's survival guide." ~Morgan Harper Nichols

"When you start to feel like things should have been better this year, remember the mountains and valleys that got you here. They are not accidents, and those moments weren't in vain. You are not the same. You have grown and you are growing. You are breathing, you are living, you are wrapped in endless, boundless grace. And things will get better. There is more to you than yesterday." ~Morgan Harper Nichols

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝