"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/11/17

Martin Buzacott - Finnish Music

"It's the music of the forests and the snow drifts, of the lakes and of the legends - it's music from Finland. Today, we celebrate Sibelius' birthday, and the Day of Finnish Music. Throughout Mornings this week we've featured some fantastic Finnish works. What's your favourite work by a Finnish composer?" ~Martin Buzacott, ABC Classic FM, December 8, 2017