"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

10/9/17

Michael Conlan Quotes


"I always pray for your continued strength, dedication and foresight, your leadership has helped millions of Filipinos both in the Philippines and around the world." ~Michael Conlan, a British citizen with a Filipino heart on PRRD

"You are a shining example to world leaders on how to engage with your electorate, bring about real change and increase confidence in the country and people." ~Michael Conlan

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝