"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

8/10/17

RAQUEL Geralde VILLANUEVA Quotes



August 13, 2021

"A feather appears when an angel is near." ~Raquel G. Villanueva

"Be wild
Be Free
Be Beautiful
Be Spontaneous
Like a wildflower"
~Raquel G. Villanueva

"Cities have the capability of providing something for everybody, only because, and only when, they are created by everybody." ~Raquel Geralde Villanueva

"Don't be afraid to take risks. That's what life is all about." ~Raquel Geralde Villanueva #solotravel

"Hollywood is where the bright stars shone brightly and the weak fades into obscurity." ~Raquel Geralde Villanueva 

"I find beauty in the rain. Embrace all the storms that comes into your life and learn how to dance with it." ~Raquel Geralde Villanueva

"I thought about the people of yesteryears who have walked on the footpaths I have tread today. On every journey I made, I asked them to watch over me and keep me company.  Hence, I've never felt alone." ~Raquel Geralde Villanueva 

"My heart is full even if my knees are weak and tired." ~Raquel Geralde Villanueva 



"Pure happiness can be found in the innocent face of this little munchkin." ~Raquel Geralde Villanueva 

"The World is ours to enjoy. Own a little and see the world rather than, own the world and see a little." ~Raquel G. Villanueva

"There is something marvellous and mystical in nature." ~Raquel Geralde Villanueva

"To explore is to see what's around the corner." ~Raquel Geralde Villanueva 

"Whatever age the tree is, they sure have a story to tell. And my story is to visualize theirs." ~Raquel Geralde Villanueva


The Trundle and The Devil's Hump 
West Sussex,  UK
June 16, 2021

"When flowers are in full bloom, there is still hope for better days." ~Raquel Geralde Villanueva

"You discover more when you travel on foot. Our legs may be weary at the end of the day but our hearts are full." ~Raquel G. Villanueva 

"You should enjoy the freedom. Sometimes a bit of time helps you see what matters." ~Raquel Geralde Villanueva

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝