"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

3/24/17

Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago Quotes


"Be critical, vocal, and involved in the political process. We are a democratic country and it is our duty to keep our government in check." ~Sen. Miriam Defensor Santiago

“Death is only a state of thermodynamic equilibrium!” ~Miriam Defensor Santiago

"Education is a powerful constraint against narrow parochialism and a gateway to ideas that can change communities." - Miriam Defensor Santiago

"God, preserve this country, and begin with me." ~Sen. Miriam Defensor Santiago

"I have no illusions about myself, about my life, about leaving a legacy, or making a mark in people's lives. We are so insignificant. We are only here for a blink." ~Sen. Miriam Defensor Santiago

"It is more important to have a happy life than a so called successful life, because success can be defined in so many ways. Just being happy is a success in itself." ~Sen. Miriam Defensor Santiago, former Elected Judge in the International Criminal Court, a former Senator of the Philippines, author of more than 30 books, a wife, and a mother; 5 November 2017

"Martial Law is an experience that many of us are familiar with, but it takes a lot of egoism to declare Martial Law. So I hope we'll never have it unless the ruler or the leader is very narcissistic. Martial Law is just an expression of a frustrated soul." - Sen. Miriam Defensor Santiago, April 2016

"There is only one person whom I know who have no records of corruption and that is Digong." ~Late Sen. Miriam Santiago on PRRD

“Those who like me, raise your hand. Those who don't, raise your standards."  
~Sen. Miriam Defensor Santiago

"We have no sense of shared destiny." ~Late Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝