"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/20/17

Jovybev Aquino Quotes


"Can you just leave us alone for 5 more years, please. Allow us, the less fortunate, the under privileged, the hard working class of society to experience and enjoy our time under the sun. Allow us to forge our destiny. Give us a chance to make something of ourselves and make our country better the way we see fit." ~Jovybev Aquino, Dear Liberal Party, local and international media, and all Duterte critics worldwide, March 2, 2017

"Don't be dismayed, you're fighting for the truth, they're fighting for lies." ~Jovybev Aquino, 18 September 2017

"Dont tie your hopes on LP justice. Their track record shows that they stop searching for the truth as soon as the well of political expediency runs dry." ~Jovybev Aquino, August 2017

"If God gave our soldiers the spirit of courage, to protect us from our enemies and fight for our freedom, He gave you guys the heart of compassion, of serving, and of giving." ~Jovybev Aquino, 27 June 2017

"In the fog of war, you need to let the dust settle before you can draw conclusions." ~From Jovybev Aquino, 26 June 2017

‪"It's difficult when teachers nuns and priests tell a different story to the kids in school." ~Jovybev Aquino ‬

"Just as every facet of our government is rotten to the core, the only way to change it is to dismantle it and start anew." ~Jovybev Aquino, August 25, 2017

"Old stars fade away but new stars take their place and shine ever so brightly!" ~Jovybev Aquino

"So please, I beseech you, give us our time under the sun. Allow us to shine for this brief instance, If it doesn't work in 5 years, you can always say, "I told you so", but as for now, we are hoping to say the same thing to you, just give us a freaking chance." ~Jovybev Aquino, Dear Liberal Party, local and international media, and all Duterte critics worldwide, March 2, 2017

"Some of us have blessings overflowing, while some of us are given trials beyond our understanding. Maybe that's where the balance lies, it's in freely giving when you've been showered by so many blessings." ~Jovybev Aquino

"The sentiments of one person echoes the sentiments of the multitude. Our nation is transforming before our very eyes. We are experiencing a rebirth and I'm damn proud to be a part of it with all of you!" ~Jovybev Aquino

"The yellows are playing a crucial role
In the development of our nation.
Without them we may become like the Israelites
Who grumbled at Moses after being saved from slavery
From the Egyptians and ended up carving
False gods for themselves and angering God.
The yellows keep us fighting for the truth.
They have made us love our country even more.
For every lie they tell,
They make us dig deeper for the truth.
For all the mockery they throw at our president,
They allow us to see him better than we did before.
For every destructive word they say about our country,
They make us plant our flag deeper into our hearts.
The yellows have managed to do
What no one else has ever been able to.
They have made us one.
So hug a yellow today and thank them
For making us united and strong."
~Jovybev Aquino
April 19, 2017

"Watching, reading and listening to all my brothers and sisters sacrificing their time and effort, swallowing assaults from family and friends for their passion but never yielding to the pressure. .........I'm so overwhelmed by the rebirth of love for our nation. Let's not lose hope and keep this fire burning in our hearts. Let's all keep fighting till we're rid of all the ills that have plagued our nation." ~Jovybev Aquino, March 24, 2017

"What a beautiful day full of promise.
As we venture out into our daily grind, I cannot help but smile and be envigorated by this overwhelming hope that has surrounded this nation.
I've never been prouder than I am now. I may have lost many friends in the process of fighting for this great change, but I have also gained a multitude. I really don't mind that the people i used to look up to and even try to get confidence from are no longer giving me the time of day, because they have shown to me their true colors. A color that has no love for nation, a color filled with greed, a color filled with selfish pride, a color that has no empathy for the less fortunate. So, no it doesn't bother me one bit that I will never have to be associated with them any longer.
As we fight this battle, with the lines clearly drawn, I bring with me not the bolos nor the muskets used by our ancestors fighting the oppressors of their day, I bring with me insight and the power of our collective hopes and dreams. I bring with me the vision of a bright and prosperous future for my children and my children's children. So while the other side continues to spew contempt, vile propaganda and poisonous lies, I will keep my stance firmly on the ground ready to pounce at any adversary that threatens the future of our nation." ~Jovybev Aquino, 2017

"When traversing the treacherous slopes of defending our nation's new found freedom, it is so reassuring to know that we've got each others back." ~Jovybev Aquino

"Your motherland is one of the most valuable things there is. It is your mother, your father, your siblings, your children, their children. It is the most precious thing you can ever claim as your own. It is irreplaceable. It is not something you can explain, you are connected to your motherland with your soul, your body, and your subconscious. Your motherland is family, your motherland birthed you from its soil. I will never sell you out, I will never abandon you!" ~Jovybev Aquino, 31 August 2017

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝