"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

10/12/16

Willy Nywening Quotes


"God,
If I am wrong, right me.
If I am lost, guide me.
If I start to give up,
Keep me going.
Lead me with light and love."
~The Journey Home
"At the end of this day, I am thankful for the people in my life. For family members who are friends and friends who are family. Each one of you has touched my life and blessed me." ~Willy Nywening

"Bloom where you are planted. Remember that a garden, like life, is not a competition. Just be your beautiful self." ~Willy Nywening

"Delight in the light. Allow it to shine in and through your world." ~Willy Nywening, The Journey Home

"Enjoy your weekend. Cherish moments. Collects memories." ~Willy Nywening

"Every morning is a beautiful miracle of nature. The darkness is gone and once again light spreads its beauty. May the light of this day fill your heart with hope and joy." ~Willy Nywening

"Friendship is like a garden, the more you put into it, the more it grows." ~Willy Nywening

"Grief is the last act of love we can give to those we loved. Where there is deep grief, there was great love." ~The Journey Home

"Happy are those who take life day by day, complain very little, and are thankful for all the little things in life." ~The Journey Home

"I can't stop aging, but I don't intend to get old." ~The Journey Home

"I will always love you. I hope life treats you kind and I hope that you have all that you ever dreamed of. I wish you joy. And, I will always love you." ~The Journey Home

"It matters not how educated, talented, rich or cool we are, ultimately the way we treat people, proclaims who and what we are." ~Willy Nywening

"Kindness is still free and still priceless." ~Willy Nywening

"Life is more precious when there is less of it to waste." ~The Journey Home

"Love sees the sadness behind the smile. Love makes time not excuses. Love honours your feelings by understanding. Love hugs you when you are not very huggable. Love touches your heart while holding your hand. Love is a gift, not a possession." ~Willy Nywening

"Memories are the most beautiful pictures our minds can paint and nothing can ever erase them." ~The Journey Home

"Miracles are everywhere. Where do you see them? ~The Journey Home

"Not everyone is given the chance to grow old. So appreciate and thank God for every single day of your life." ~Willy Nywening

"Our kids may not be in school, but they are still learning important life lessons that will be remembered for a lifetime. Let's make sure we teach them about the things that truly matter." ~Willy Nywening

"Some days are difficult. If it's been one of those days, we are praying that you will find rest in the refuge and sanctuary of God's love and peace." ~The Journey Home

"Some days when the sun seems to be hiding, I look inside my heart. Stored there are rays of sunshine, acts of love that have left indelible imprints on my life. Then I realise again how very blessed I am. That's the miracle of love." ~Willy Nywening

"Tears are a gift that washes away the sorrow and sadness in our souls. Letting them flow takes strength. Then, it opens the door of the heart and invites in joy." ~Willy Nywening

"The heart has no wrinkles. The soul has no age." ~The Journey Home

"The heart is often able to feel what the eye cannot see." ~Willy Nywening

"The heart often feels what the eye doesn't see." ~Willy Nywening

"The touch of a grandchild's hand is one of life's greatest blessings." ~Willy Nywening

"There are days that are going to be difficult. There are things we can't control in life. What we can do is decide how we will react to them. Today may you be blessed with courage and hope to believe that the sun will always shine again." ~Willy Nywening

"Time and friends are two things that become more valuable, the older you get." ~The Journey Home 

"We will hug again. When we do it, it will be remembered as the sweetest, strongest, longest hug ever given." ~Willy Nywening

"When I left faith draw open the shades of doubt in my heart, the day becomes so much brighter." ~Willy Nywening, The Journey Home

"When we truly love people, we must meet them where they are, not where we think they should be. We must give them what they need, not what we think they need to have. We must respect who they are, not what we think they ought to be. That's love. Nothing more, nothing less." ~Willy Nywening

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝