"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/31/14

Sherri Bishop Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

"All I need to know comes to me in divine right timing." ~Sherri Bishop

"Always follow the energy whicj empowers you, leads you to your truth, makes you feel lighter and connects you to your joy." ~Sherri Bishop

"Bliss is achieved when you make a commitment to live the life which represents the true spirit that is YOU." ~Sherri Bishop

"Each day I choose to find something to appreciate wherever I roam." ~Sherri Bishop

"If you shine your light, they will come." ~Sherri Bishop

"Take a stand and put some power behind your dreams!" ~Sherri Bishop

"To be able to show up with poise and composure regardless of what is going on – that is surely the meaning of resilience." ~Sherri Bishop

"When we choose to see only the kindness, the goodness and the magnificence in others – that is what we will find." ~Sherri Bishop

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝