"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/5/14

Dele Olanubi Quotes


"Be a light in the dark. Shine brightly for those who have lost their way in the storm. Use your story to help another person continue their own. You are loved. You are significant. You belong here. Be blessed!" ~Dele Olanubi

"I wish to live a life that causes my soul to dance inside my body." ~Dele Olanubi

“No more holding back. No more pleasing you. No more making myself small to make you more. I am here, and I am going to take up space. I am going to live.” ~Dele Olanubi

“Sometimes you just have to take a day to shut the world out so you can open up to yourself and deal with the chaos inside of you. And you don’t need to feel guilty or apologize or try to justify needing space. You just do what you need to do to take care of yourself, and that’s it. No explanation needed.” ~Dele Olanubi

"Wounds don't heal the way you want them to, they heal the way they need to. It takes time for wounds to fade into scars. It takes time for the process of healing to take place. Give yourself that time. Give yourself that grace. Be gentle with your wounds. Be gentle with your heart. You deserve to heal." ~Dele Olanubi

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝