"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

11/20/13

Daniel Chidiac Quotes


"Once you experience true love in your heart, you dedicate your life to showing the world what you have discovered." ~Daniel Chidiac

"Only when a person finally looks within and says "it's me that needs to change" will they attract and keep great experiences...if you can't admit that, you are scared to face the person behind the mask." ~Daniel Chidiac

"We constantly wait in anticipation for a miracle to happen in our life, unaware that the miracle is actually life itself." ~Daniel Chidiac

"When a person attempts to control someone else's life, it only reflects the lack of control they have on their own." -Daniel Chidiac

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝