"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/2/13

JACK KEROUAC Quotes


"Be in love with your life. Every minute of it." ~Jack Kerouac 

“Geniuses can be scintillating and geniuses can be somber, but it’s that inescapable sorrowful depth that shines through—originality.” ~Jack Kerouac

"I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till I drop." ~Jack Kerouac 

"Maybe that's what life is... a wink of the eye and winking stars." ~Jack Kerouac

"One day you will find the words and they will be simple." ~Jack Kerouac

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow Roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.” ~Jack Kerouac, On the Road

“The only truth is music.” ~Jack Kerouac

"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do." ~Jack Kerouac

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝