"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

5/25/13

Mary Balogh Quotes


"A good book can soothe away a lot of our pain!" ~Mary Balogh

"I stayed awake wondering where the sun went. Then it dawned on me." ~from Mary Balogh

"Nothing is permanently perfect. But there are perfect moments and the will to choose what will bring about more perfect moments." ~Mary Balogh

"Sometimes one simply has to allow others to live their own lives even if it is painful to watch." ~Mary Balogh

"READING. That place where you're by yourself but you're never alone." ~Mary Balogh

From OTHERS

"If you have the fire of knowledge, let others light their candles with it." ~from Mary Balogh

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝