"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/30/13

MALALA YOUSAFZAI Quotes


"I raise my voice - not so that I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard." ~Malala Yousafzai

"Let us make our future now,  and let us make our dreams tomorrow's reality." ~Masala Yousafzai

"Let us pick up our books and pens. They are our most powerful weapons. One child, one teacher, one pen. One book can change the world. Education is the only solution. Education first." ~Malala Yousafsai

"Malala Day is not my day, today is the day of every woman, boy and girl who has raised their voice for their rights" ~Malala Yousafzai

"The extremists are afraid of books and pens. The power of education frightens them." ~Malala Yousafzai

"There was a time when women asked men to stand up for womens' rights. This time we will do it for ourselves." ~Malala Yousafzai

"We cannot succeed when half of us are held back." ~Malala Yousafzai on education for girls

"When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful." ~ Malala Yousafzai

✻ღ♥*✿*•♥ღ✻

12 July 2013 - the UN proclaimed this day as Malala Day as she turned 16 years old; the Pakistani girl who survived from the bullets of the Talibans.

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝