"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/16/11

Marilyn Monroe Quotes


“A smile is the best make up a girl could wear” ~Marilyn Monroe

"Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together." ~Marilyn Monroe

"Friends will always be there for you don't worry about the fakes worry about the people who had your back from the start." ~Marilyn Monroe

"Give a girl the right shoes and she’ll conquer the world." ~Marilyn Monroe

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” ~Marilyn Monroe

"I'm pretty, but I'm not beautiful. I sin, but I'm not the devil. I'm good, but I'm not an angel." ~Marilyn Monroe

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." ~Marilyn Monroe 

"Keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about." ~Marilyn Monroe

"The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space." ~Marilyn Monroe

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝