"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

11/14/10

Richard Bigelow - positive attributes

"I enjoy the natural world. I like functionality, simplicity and honesty. I find people enjoyable - everybody has something to offer each other. I tend to make do with what I have, and don't strive for new (or latest) possessions. I attempt to "fix" what fails (or assist friends), no exceptions. This helps makes life more interesting/spontaneous, and sometimes challenging."~Richard Bigelow, Defence Force Administrative Officer