"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/12/10

Kevin Rudd - relationship and friendship

"A strong relationship, and a true friendship are built on the ability to engage in a direct, frank and ongoing dialogue about our fundamental interests and future vision."

*****

"A true friend is one who can be a zhengyou, that is a partner who sees beyond immediate benefit to the broader and firm basis for continuing, profound and sincere friendship." ~ Kevin Rudd, Former Prime Minister of Australia

(Speech delivered - Peking University)