"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/18/10

Mary Engelbreit Quotes


"A constant FRIEND is a thing rare and hard to find." ~Mary Engelbreit

“Babies! What a wonderful way to start people!” ~Mary Engelbreit

"Bloom where you are planted!" ~Mary Engelbreit

"Don't look back - you're not going that way." ~Mary Engelbreit

"Don't save anything for special occasion. Being alive is the special occasion." ~Mary Engelbreit

"Even when sisters are different... Their likeness comes shining through!" ~Mary Engelbreit

"Everyday life inspires me, the situations that we all find ourselves in at one time or another." ~Mary Engelbreit

"Happiness must be grown in one's own garden." ~Mary Engelbreit

"Heal the past, live the present, dream the future." ~Mary Engelbreit

“I like to draw late at night when the house is quiet.” ~Mary Engelbreit

"If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it." ~Mary Engelbreit

"If you pray for rain, be prepared to deal with some mud." ~Mary Engelbreit

Photo credit to Australian School of Herbal Medicine 

"In my life and in my work, flowers represent so many positive things to me: spirit, creativity, happiness, love, and most of all, the natural world's persistent inclination towards beauty." ~Mary Engelbreit 

"Learn from the rejection and turn it into an opportunity!” ~Mary Engelbreit

"Look to the beauty of this day, miracles are all around you." ~Mary Engelbreit

"My mother always read to me as a child. I really believe that bonding time between a parent and child is so important and precious. I have lasting memories of those stories because the experience was special." ~Mary Engelbreit

"One loses many laughs by not laughing at oneself." ~Mary Engelbreit

"Open your heart - open it wide; someone is standing outside." ~Mary Engelbreit

"So many people come into our lives and then leave the way they came. But there are those precious few who touch our hearts so deeply we will never be the same." ~Mary Engelbreit

"The golden opportunity you are seeking is within yourself." ~Mary Engelbreit

"There's no better friend than a sister..." ~Mary Engelbreit

"Things that influence me are my kids, their happiness, colorfulness, and vitality. My husband - he comes up with some great quotes and ideas. God - He is the Ultimate artist. And what I see around me - flowers, leaves, trees, birds, fruit, vegetables." ~Mary Engelbreit

“We should see dreaming as one of our responsibilitie s, rather than an alternative to one.” ~Mary Engelbreit

"When I come across writing that really moves me and inspires me, my reaction is twofold. I want to share it with others and I want to draw something that is worthy of it. I love finding quotes that stop people-that really make them think. And I love the idea that my work, combined with meaningful words, can provide comfort or inspiration to someone." ~Mary Engelbreit

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝