"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

10/8/17

RICARDO PEREZ Quotes


"ANONYMITY is obviously done by people with no brain and they are in every nook and cranny of this world spreading lies and deceit." ~Ricardo Perez

"As there are always greater things to achieve in every New Year, your sojourn brings out a collection of excitements, challenges, sacrifices, resolutions, and opportunities for us to be different and a better Filipino." ~Ricardo Perez, 1 January 2018

A stormy day with heavy rain pelting through the night.
20 October 2017

"Behind the glass wall is the serenity of lights and rain." ~Ricardo Perez

"Crimes and Criminals are the perplexities of radical evil but FALSE WITNESSES are rotten to the core. Having said that, (sic), and the yellow cretins are missionaries who promote TALES of confusion and falsehoods. They are WORST than criminals." ~Ricardo Perez, February 21, 2018

"Fanaticism brings people into bondage under other people’s rules and regulations with fear of punishment. This is not true worship. This is hypocrisy and it is the core of fanaticism." ~Ricardo Perez

"Fanatics are contaminated and motivated by sinful tendencies. I will soon ban them if they don't restrain." ~Ricardo Perez

"Good looks don't bring 'sunshine' all the time when they speak. They are better looked at most of the time." ~Ricardo Perez

"Here at my sanctuary, everything is peaceful and calm. The cold wind embracing me, the flaps of the the pigeon's wings, the sound of cricket, the flickering candle light, and the full bright moon are BLESSINGS served on a silver platter. And to experience the beauty and tranquillity of the night is LIFE itself and I'm just too grateful to be part of this." ~Ricardo Perez

"I always look at justices as the PARAGONS of legal minds and I'm always in awe whenever I read their decisions. To me, the Supreme Court is an institution of excellence and discipline." ~Rik Perez-Escudero

"I see the beauty of life better under the moon and the stars." ~Ricardo Perez

"Leaders, whether good or evil are FOSSILS in history. They become our references and if we chose to check on them, it's our every right." ~Ricardo Perez, 7 June 2018

"Life can only offer change, choice and chance, and that pleasure is only for a moment. No more than that." ~From the post of Ricardo Perez

"Nobody is here to fulfill your dream. Everybody is here to fulfill his own destiny, his own reality." ~Ricardo Perez

"One good thing I love life in the province is the smell of the farm where animals, humans and nature are in harmony. That's LIFE." ~Ricardo Perez

"Reflecting on what LIFE is, how I lived it and what lies ahead. With the sun touching my face-- the same sun that gives radiance to both the holy and the crooks and yet results were never fair. There was never a striking balance. It was always unfair. And the feeling is terrible when you have too many questions yet nobody has the answer. You're alone making your story hoping you make relevance and make your family proud. You're on your own and it's scary to realize that nobody will remember you fifty years after you've left the stage. A stage that was your TIME." ~Ricardo Perez, August 17, 2018

"Some people who I know are too fanatic in the exercise of their religion. They focus on other people’s sin and use a strict ethical and moral standard on them, without applying it to oneself. They practically know what sin is and anything that goes against God’s will and his laws." ~Ricardo Perez

"Strike the SHEPHERD and the FLOCK will come together." ~Ricardo Perez, October 23, 2017 (a parody of Zechariah 13:7)

"That's the problem when people believed their lies imitates LIFE." ~Ricardo Perez

"The BEST part of the DAY is knowing you're going HOME." ~Ricardo Perez

"The DUTERTE Bloggers/Supporters lived by the doctrine of NATIONALISM and PATRIOTISM. We will not tolerate EPAL politicians. We will blast credit grabbers and DESTABILIZERS will be crushed on site. Having said that, ANDANAR's appeal for KINDNESS to these traitors is not NEGOTIABLE. And if he got NO guts to draw the gun because of his politics, then SO BE IT. The odds will go against the TURNCOATS." ~Ricardo Perez, February 2, 2018

"The President, with the little time he has, is working HARD to deliver what he promised to the FILIPINOS and he sent messages of encouragement to participate in the nation building by examining our values and put our common senses into use. Does he care about this “blogger’s "word war’ in any way? I don’t think so. He is the PRESIDENT of the country and he is the President of the Filipinos be it a DDS, a fence sitter or opposition. He made his promises during the campaign and he is committed to delivering it." ~Ricardo Perez on warring SocMed bloggers, 14 January 2018

"The rain that pattered on our veranda reminded me of my Mom's words years ago. She said that she knew about the fears I had concerning paternal issues that had caused me many uncomfortable moments and it will linger but just like the plants in her pots, I am a cactus. Like the spirit of this plant that seemed never to die, with no water or manure, it could flower. The flower smelt fragrant and it will teach me how to grow with problems. I kept that thought happily and I still keep it now. My childhood memories with MOM lies in my heart forever. These memories are just like drills shining all the time. I know I love them." ~Ricardo Perez, 23 October 2013

"The TREE represents my country, the Philippines: independent, happy, and strong. Branches were cut off to ensure a better growth and so we're moving on. We're going for the GOLD." ~Ricardo Perez

"With the noises around, the stillness of the sea is a scary reminder that it's an empty world out there." ~Ricardo Perez

"'You can't dream when you're surviving.' This was my mother's words from a not so distant past. She was right. I dreamed a lot. A lot in the bag but nothing brought me closer to any because, for each day that came and passed, it offered nothing but loops of opportunities to survive. I lived only to survive. One day I'll just let it all go. One day." ~Ricardo Perez

PILIPINO PROSE

"Ang pagdaloy ng ulan ay nag iwan ng mga tanong kung ano na nga ba ang nagawa ko
sa paglipas ng panahon?

Kumapit ako sa pag-asa pero wala. Wala.
Nabuhay ako upang buhayin ang sarili.
May maasahan pa ba ako?

Maiintindihan ko pa ba ang diwa at hiwaga ng buhay?
Baka hindi na.

Hindi na rin siguro magkakaroon ng katuparan
ang mga pangarap ko na dinaanan na ng ulan."
~Ricardo Perez

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝