"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

10/16/17

Quotes on DESTINY and FATE


"A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it." ~Jean de La Fontaine 

"Destiny always favours those who have a kind heart." ~Anon 

"Destiny gives you happiness when you fill your heart with kindness and love." ~Anon

"Destiny is an excuse to wait for things to happen, instead of making them happen. Embrace the unknown - let life surprise you." ~Anon

"Destiny plans a different route and fulfills the dream in ways we couldn't have expected." ~Ben Okri

"Divine destiny knows our fate to the last detail. Let our story be told in a silent way." ~Rumi

"Dreams are like stars. You may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny."  ~Liam James

"Hardships often prepare people for an extraordinary destiny." ~C.S. Lewis

"I'll take my destiny, whatever that may be, but I'm going to fight for my dignity and my honor." ~Ferdinand E. Marcos

"It's choice - not chance - that determines your destiny." ~Jean Nidetch

"It is how we nurture the good and deal with the bad that ultimately shapes our destiny." ~Dr. Charles, CoachMD

"It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped." ~Anthony Robbins

"It is the destiny of the weak to be devoured by the strong." ~Otto Von Bismarck

“It is the mothers not the warriors who create a people and guide their destiny.”  ~Luther Standing Bear

"Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a good and essential part of my life, a kind of destiny." ~Princess Diana (1Jul1961-31Aug1997)

"Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will." ~Yoda

"Only truth can set humans free. The day will come when they can be told openly about their real nature and destiny, and in that day their spirits will respond and unfold its glory like a flower bud opening to the sun. In that day, they will accept that the change called 'death' is but a port of departure to a greater sphere of activity. They will understand what they really are and must become, to fulfill their destiny." ~Anon

"The choices we make determine our destiny." ~Pres. Thomas S. Monson

"The power to see change in your life can be found in the words you speak. You have the power to set the destiny for your life by what comes out of your mouth." ~Joel Osteen

"We are made for larger ends than Earth can encompass. Oh, let us be true to our exalted destiny." ~Catherine Booth

"We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die." ~Muriel Barbery

"You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands - your own." ~Mark Victor Hansen

RELATED QUOTES

"A woman who is in harmony with her spirit is like a river flowing. She goes where she will without pretense and arrives at her destination prepared to be herself and only herself." ~Maya Angelou

"Death is the final destination of the living.  When we escaped death; it is not yet our time." ~Carlos Bueno

"Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations." ~LLL

"Find ecstasy within yourself. It is not out there. It is in your innermost flowering. The One you are looking for is you. You are the traveler and you are the destination. In experiencing the ecstasy of your own Being, you have achieved the final goal." ~Osho

"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." ~Jimmy Dean

"The difficult road you are now on will likely lead to a beautiful and fulfilling destination." ~Valerie Sheppard

"The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"There is so much about my fate that I cannot control, but other things do fall under the jurisdiction. I can decide how I spend my time, whom I interact with, whom I share my body and life and money and energy with. I can select what I can read and eat and study. I can choose how I'm going to regard unfortunate circumstances in my life-whether I will see them as curses or opportunities. I can choose my words and the tone of voice in which I speak to others. And most of all, I can choose my thoughts." ~Elizabeth Gilbert

"To foretell the destiny of a nation, it is necessary to open the book that tells of her past." ~Dr. Jose P. Rizal

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝