"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/3/15

Prince William Quotes


"Every breath that we take, every mouthful of food that we take, comes from the natural world. And if we damage the natural world, we damage ourselves." ~Prince William

"Just because you realise how precious life is and it puts it all in perspective. The idea of not being around to see you children grow up [is horrible]." ~Prince William, 33-year-old, who lost his own mother, Princess Diana, when he was only 15 years old. (Ant and Dec interview)2015-2016

"People of my generation are beginning to step into positions of leadership around the world. The work to save the planet is largely going to happen on our watch.” ~Prince William (2019)

"Real grief often does not hit home until much later. For many it is a grief never entirely lost." ~Prince William on Diana's 18th Death Anniversary

"The visits I made as a child to this place left a deep and lasting impression upon me – about how important it is to ensure that everyone in our society, especially the poorest, are treated with respect, dignity and kindness, and are given the opportunities to fulfil their potential in life." ~Prince William on visiting the Homeless Charity in Victoria, London, Hello Mag, May 14, 2016

"The way that local communities support those affected shows the very best of our values and human nature." ~Prince William on CV-UK, March 2020, Starts At 60, FB

♥*✿*•♥═════════════♥*✿*•♥

Quotes from an exclusive interview with Sophia Kichou

“In today’s Western world, with all the advancements and privileges we have, the fact some people don’t have a bed or a roof over their head is quite ridiculous”. ~Prince William in an exclusive interview with Sophia Kichou of The Big Issue, magazine for the homeless

On William’s caring side and his passion for helping people: He said
“I think it goes back to when my mother first took the [patron’s] role when I was a small boy. I was very struck by the people I met and what they were struggling with – sleeping rough, sofa surfing, not having basic comforts a lot of us take for granted."

“That really struck me at a young age, bearing in mind the gulf for me, growing up in a palace and seeing the other end of the spectrum. That was powerful to see at a young age."
[Sophia Kichou, 24 year old trainee journalist, landed the big interview after the Prince made a promise to her four years ago when she was homeless.(Daily Mail)]

"What my mother recognized back then — and what I understand now — is that grief is the most painful experience that any child or parent can endure." ~Prince William

Quotes from the book, Elizabeth II: The Steadfast

"All of us who will inherit the legacy of my grandmother's reign and generation need to do all we can to celebrate and learn from her story. Speaking for myself, I am privileged to have the Queen as a model for a life of service to the public." ~Prince William (Preface in the new book: Elizabeth II: The Steadfast)

"The Queen's kindness and sense of humor, her innate sense of calm and perspective, and her love of family and home are all attributes I experience first-hand." ~Prince William (Preface in the new book: Elizabeth II: The Steadfast)

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝