"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/4/13

Quotes from Luna Miranda

♥*✿*•♥
"Music is my conviction to what the world doesn't know about me." ~Luna Miranda
"I've learned a lot from my dog. Fritz taught me about living each day with unbridled exuberance and joy, about seizing the moment and following your heart. He taught me to appreciate the simple things - midnight breezes, a walk in the park, a nap on a rainy afternoon. And as he grows old and achy, he's teaching me about optimism in the face of adversity. Mostly, Fritz is teaching me about friendship and selflessness and, above all else, unwavering loyalty." ~lifted from "Marley and Me"

“The belief that unhappiness is selfless and happiness is selfish is misguided. It's more selfless to act happy. It takes energy, generosity, and discipline to be unfailingly lighthearted, yet everyone takes the happy person for granted. No one is careful of his feelings or tries to keep his spirits high. He seems self-sufficient; he becomes a cushion for others. And because happiness seems unforced, that person usually gets no credit.” ~Gretchen Rubin

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝