"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

9/22/13

Katrina Mayer Quotes


♥*✿*•♥

"At the end of the day, the only questions I will ask myself are - Did I love enough? Did I laugh enough" Did I make a difference?" ~Katrina Mayer

"Imagine what the world would be like if we all spent a few minutes everyday thinking only kind thoughts." ~Katrina Mayer

"Sometimes you need to choose a better thought." ~Katrina Mayer

"The day she let go of the things that were weighing her down was the day she began to shine the brightest." ~Katrina Mayer

"When you learn to love your own company, you become far more careful about who you spend your time with." ~Katrina Mayer

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝