"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

6/17/13

CHARLES BUKOWSKI Quotes


"Genius might be the ability to say a profound thing in a simple way." ~Charles Bukowski

"I guess the only time most people think of injustice is when it happens to them." ~Charles Bukowski

"I was laying in bed one night and I thought ‘I’ll just quit...to hell with it.’ And another little voice inside me said ‘Don’t quit...save that tiny little ember of spark.’ And never give them that spark because as long as you have that spark, you can start the greatest fire again.” ~Charles Bukowski

"Life is as kind as you let it be." ~Charles Bukowski

"People are strange: They are constantly angered by trivial things, but on a major matter like totally wasting their lives, they hardly seem to notice." ~Charles Bukowski 

"Slavery was never abolished, it was only extended to include all the colours." ~Charles Bukowski

"Some people never go crazy.  What truly horrible lives they must lead." ~Charles Bukowski

"Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I'm not going to make it, but you laugh inside - remembering all the times you've felt that way." ~Charles Bukowski

"Stop insisting on cleaning your head - clear your (fucking) heart instead." ~Charles Bukowski

"The free soul is rare, but you know it when you see it - basically because you feel good, very good, when you are near or with them." ~Charles Bukowski

"The less I needed, the better I felt." ~Charles Bukowski

"The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts, while stupid ones are full of confidence" ~Charles Bukowski

"There is nothing that teaches you more than regrouping after failure and moving on. Yet most people are stricken with fear. They fear failure so much that they fail. They are too conditioned, too used to being told what to do." ~Charles Bukowski 

"We are all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other.  We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities  and we are eaten up by nothing!" ~Charles Bukowski-

“What matters most is how well you walk through the fire.” ~Charles Bukowski

"When I an feeling low, all I have to do is watch my cats and my courage returns." ~Charles Bukowski 

Photo credit to English Literature Info 

"Without Literature, life is hell." ~Charles Bukowski 

"Writers are desperate people and when they stop being desperate they stop being writers." ~Charles Bukowski

“You have to die a few times before you can really live.” ~Charles Bukowski

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝