"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/28/13

Harper Lee Quotes


“As you grow up, always tell the truth, do no harm to others, and don't think you are the most important being on earth. Rich or poor, you then can look anyone in the eye and say, 'I'm probably no better than you, but I'm certainly your equal.” ~Harper Lee

"Courage...is when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what." ~Harper Lee

"People generally see what they look for, and hear what they listen for." ~Harper Lee (To Kill A Mockingbird

"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." ~Harper Lee (1926- )

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
Thank You
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝