"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/13/12

Tom Baker Quotes

"Honesty exists as long as parents teach their children to be truthful. Bravery exists as long as men and women are willing to give their life for another. Freedom exists as long as we protect the principles of truth, sacrifice, and liberty." ~Tom Baker

"Let love and kindness be the bridge to reach those we care about." ~Tom Baker

“"Your kind words and deeds can help others to cope, when they have special needs." ~Tom Baker