"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

7/19/10

Success Gateway Quotes


"As long as there is someone in the sky to protect me, there is no one on earth who could break me." ~Success Gateway

"Don't be pushed by your problems,be led by your dreams." ~Success Gateway

"Keep in mind,You are amazing as much as you think you are." ~Success Gateway

"Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you." ~Success Gateway

"Once you learn how to be happy,you wont tolerate being around people that make you feel anything else." ~Success Gateway

"Sometimes only one step,can make all the difference." ~Success Gateway

"The best advice I can give you,is just to keep moving forward and dont give a damin about what people thinks.just do what you have to do,for you." ~Success Gateway

"The Future is not something we enter,the Future is something we create." ~Success Gateway

"The only thing greater than the power of the mind,is the courage of the heart." ~Success Gateway

"You don't really need someone to complete you ....
You only need someone to accept you completely." ~Success Gateway

"You laugh at me because Im different,I laugh at you because you are all the same." ~Success Gateway

"You were born with all the unique abilities,knowledge and talents you need for your mission in life. You don't need to compare yourself to anyone else,just be yourself and start Shining!" ~Success Gateway

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝