"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/26/10

George Washington Quotes

"A free people ought not only to be armed but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well digested plan is requisite: And their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories, as tend to render them independent on others, for essential, particularly for military supplies." ~George Washington

"Agriculture is the most healthful, most useful and most noble employment of man." ~George Washington

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company." ~George Washington

"It is better to be alone than in bad company." ~George Washington

"It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one." ~George Washington

"Labor to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire called conscience." ~George Washington

"Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth." ~George Washington

"Make the most of the hemp seed and sow it everywhere." ~George Washington

"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her." ~George Washington

“Observe good faith and justice towards all Nations; cultivate peace and harmony with all.” ~George Washington 

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝