"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

2/5/23

ARTHUR W. PINK Quotes



"Afflictions are light when compared with what we really deserve. They are light when compared with the sufferings of the Lord Jesus. But perhaps their real lightness is best seen by comparing them with the weight of glory which is awaiting us." ~Arthur W. Pink 

"He foresaw my every fall, my every sin, my every backsliding; yet, nevertheless, fixed His heart upon me." ~Arthur W. Pink 

"Instead of a river, God often gives us a brook, which may be running today and dried up tomorrow. Why? To teach us not to rest in our blessings, but in the blesser Himself." ~Arthur  W. Pink 

"Our Lord has many weak children in His family, many dull pupils in His school, many raw soldiers in His army, many lame sheep in His flock. Yet He bears with them all, and casts none away." ~Arthur W. Pink

"Thousands acknowledge they are sinners, who have never mourned over the fact." ~Arthur W. Pink 

"True liberty is not the power to live as we please, but to live as we ought." ~Arthur W. Pink

"When we complain about the weather, we are, in reality, murmuring against God." ~Arthur W. Pink