"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

12/10/21

Quotes on MAGIC


“An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.” ~William Bernbach on Talent

“Magic exists. Who can doubt it, when there are rainbows and wildflowers, the music of the wind and the silence of the stars? Anyone who has loved has been touched by magic. It is such a simple and such an extraordinary part of the lives we live.” ~Nora Roberts

"Magic, indeed, is all around us, in stones, flowers, stars, the dawn wind and the sunset cloud; all we need is the ability to see and understand." ~Doreen Valiente

"Magic is the bloodstream of the universe. Forget all you know, or think you know. All that you require is your intuition." ~High Aldwin

"One day someone will look at you with the magic in their eyes because that's what you are." ~R.H. Sin, Whiskey Words & a Shovel II
 

"The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all."  ~Josiyah Martin

"The magic's in the music, and the music's in me." ~John Sebastian

"The magic of the movies enraptured me when I was a child; as I totter into antiquity, movie magic enraptures me still.” ~Peter O’Toole, accepting his Honorary Oscar