"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

11/11/17

Quotes on DRINKING



"A drink a day keeps the shrink away." ~Edward Abbey

“Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.” ~Frank Sinatra on Drinking

"He who drinks does not know the dangers of wine; he who doesn’t drink does not know its benefits." ~Anon

“I drink when I have occasion, and sometimes when I have no occasion.” ~Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra

"I never drink water; that is the stuff that rusts pipes." ~W. C. Fields

"I only drink champagne on two occasions, when I am in love and when I am not." ~Coco Chanel

Photo: LOOK OUT at ECHO POINT
Katoomba, The Blue Mountains
August 19, 2017


"True love is like a fine wine, the older the better." ~Fred Jacob

"Wine is the drink of the gods, milk the drink of babes, tea the drink of women, and water the drink of beasts." John Stuart Blackie

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝