"Where there is peace, God is." ~George Herbert

"Carve your blessings in stone." ~Anon
"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again." ~William Penn
"Dictum sapienti sat est - A word to a wise person is sufficient." ~Cicero Ovid Seneca

"May your pen happily writes ...™ ©Leah C Dancel

1/31/14

Martin Buber Quotes


"All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveller is unaware." ~Martin Buber

"An animal's eyes have the power to speak a great language." ~Martin Buber

"For sin is just this, what man cannot by its very nature do with his whole being; it is possible to silence the conflict in the soul, but it is not possible to uproot it." ~Martin Buber

"How would man exist if God did not need him, and how would you exist? You need God in order to be, and God needs you." ~Martin Buber

"I do, indeed, close my door at times and surrender myself to a book, but only because I can open the door again and see a human face looking at me." ~Martin Buber

"Leisure is the exultation of the possible." ~Martin Buber

"Play is the exultation of the possible." ~Martin Buber

"Solitude is the place of purification." -Martin Buber

"The law is not thrust upon man; it rests deep within him, to waken when the call comes." ~Martin Buber

"The ones who count are those persons who." ~Martin Buber

"The real struggle is not between East and West, or capitalism and communism, but between education and propaganda." ~Martin Buber

“The world is not comprehensible, but it is embraceable: through the embracing of one of its beings.” ~Martin Buber on Existence

"There are three principles in a man's being and life, the principle of thought, the principle of speech, and the principle of action. The origin of all conflict between me and my fellow-men is that I do not say what I mean and I don't do what I say." ~Martin Buber

"We cannot avoid using power, cannot escape the compulsion to aflict the world so let us, cautious in diction and mighty in contradiction, love powerfully." ~Martin Buber

"When two people relate to each other authentically and humanly, God is the electricity that surges between them." ~Martin Buber

╔═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╗
THANK YOU
╚═════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ═════╝